So, officially I lost 1.89% and Julie lost 1.01% this the second week. The dreded week 2. I look forward to see how all of you are doing. I am glad you are liking the treadmill and I hope to see James' Post saying he is using it also.
Aaron lost 2.2% and I lost 1.1%......This is now MOnday....I just finished doing 45min of Turbo Jam and Aaron worked out with D today..... lets go on week 3, girls!
Congratulations to all of you. I too am grateful for the motivation you all give to me. Thanks and keep it up!! I am doing well at trying to eat right and keep away from soda, so far no issues. I am heading out to go to the Gym. I made it out four times last week and I plan at least three times this week, but I want four again. Since I went Sunday afternoon, this will make my second time. Look out the old guy might push you a bit.
So, officially I lost 1.89% and Julie lost 1.01% this the second week. The dreded week 2. I look forward to see how all of you are doing. I am glad you are liking the treadmill and I hope to see James' Post saying he is using it also.
ReplyDeleteAaron lost 2.2% and I lost 1.1%......This is now MOnday....I just finished doing 45min of Turbo Jam and Aaron worked out with D today..... lets go on week 3, girls!
ReplyDeleteAmanda lost 1.55% and James lost a mere .47% (no cardio due to knee)
ReplyDeleteFor Monday: I did 37 minutes on the tread, little bit of squats and abs... Thanks for motivating me, Al! Keep it up GIRLS!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you. I too am grateful for the motivation you all give to me. Thanks and keep it up!! I am doing well at trying to eat right and keep away from soda, so far no issues. I am heading out to go to the Gym. I made it out four times last week and I plan at least three times this week, but I want four again. Since I went Sunday afternoon, this will make my second time. Look out the old guy might push you a bit.
ReplyDelete