So girls.....I actually worked out today 20min elliptical machine, did some rowing, and situps. Also chose beef jerkey as a snack over the doughnut staring at me :) lol
Way to go Ali! I ran two miles and had a nice long stretch, did some cheering with Jaelyn and did 10 lady-style push-ups (how embarassing!). Keep up the good work!
Julie and I worked out for 30 minutes tonight, We have been staying within calories/points and we feel Great, ok good, well actually we ache like old people, no I'm kidding, We are doing well. We look forward to the first weigh in. I am going to create an Excel sheet that will help track our percentages, if you are interested, I will share it with you. No actual data of course.
Julie and I went to the gym last night and worked out. Yesterday was the first time I felt hungry, and I craved a Dr. Pepper. However, I remained strong, waited until I got home to eat healthy and NO Dr. Pepper. After my workout I felt great and very much in control. Hope you all are doing well.
So girls.....I actually worked out today 20min elliptical machine, did some rowing, and situps. Also chose beef jerkey as a snack over the doughnut staring at me :) lol
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ali! I ran two miles and had a nice long stretch, did some cheering with Jaelyn and did 10 lady-style push-ups (how embarassing!). Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteJulie and I worked out for 30 minutes tonight, We have been staying within calories/points and we feel Great, ok good, well actually we ache like old people, no I'm kidding, We are doing well. We look forward to the first weigh in. I am going to create an Excel sheet that will help track our percentages, if you are interested, I will share it with you. No actual data of course.
ReplyDeletesooo did well with the eating part today...ran around at work...does that count???? lol
ReplyDeletesoo am i the only one still doing this haha....I just got my tail kicked by Charlene and Helga in Turbo Jam :)
ReplyDeleteJulie and I went to the gym last night and worked out. Yesterday was the first time I felt hungry, and I craved a Dr. Pepper. However, I remained strong, waited until I got home to eat healthy and NO Dr. Pepper. After my workout I felt great and very much in control. Hope you all are doing well.
ReplyDelete