If we take the combined percentages and divide by 3 that will give us the average percentage, then we can round off the number. For instance, 10.52 would be 3.51 and 4.97 will be 1.66. This is closer to our actual percentage. What do you think? By the way, at work, a coworker gave me two 12 packs of Dr. Pepper as a token of kindness. He did not know I had not had DP since January 5th. WEEEELLLLLL, I could not be rude, so I drank one with him. I have the rest, but I will only use them to celebrate my milestones, one at a time.
oh yeah. that is a true about the average percentage. I did not even think about that. You can tell i am not the math wizz over here. :) Too funny about the Dr.Pepper, but way to go having moderation and getting back on the wagon. Sounds like you are continuing to do great.
32 minutes on the treadmill today... eating clean. I am sure the pounds are melting away! :)
ReplyDeleteIf we take the combined percentages and divide by 3 that will give us the average percentage, then we can round off the number. For instance, 10.52 would be 3.51 and 4.97 will be 1.66. This is closer to our actual percentage. What do you think? By the way, at work, a coworker gave me two 12 packs of Dr. Pepper as a token of kindness. He did not know I had not had DP since January 5th. WEEEELLLLLL, I could not be rude, so I drank one with him. I have the rest, but I will only use them to celebrate my milestones, one at a time.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah. that is a true about the average percentage. I did not even think about that. You can tell i am not the math wizz over here. :) Too funny about the Dr.Pepper, but way to go having moderation and getting back on the wagon. Sounds like you are continuing to do great.
ReplyDelete