I have ran twice this week so far and brought in The Firm workout yesterday to incorporate some step aerobics and weight training. Quite enjoyable. Eating has been going good, especially the last two days. I am finding Sunday to be my "cheat day" and then Monday and Tuesday i struggle a little with getting back into healthy eating but by Wednesday things are usually looking up! :)
Plan to run today as well and something intense for my last chance workout tomorrow....
I have ran twice this week so far and brought in The Firm workout yesterday to incorporate some step aerobics and weight training. Quite enjoyable. Eating has been going good, especially the last two days. I am finding Sunday to be my "cheat day" and then Monday and Tuesday i struggle a little with getting back into healthy eating but by Wednesday things are usually looking up! :)
ReplyDeletePlan to run today as well and something intense for my last chance workout tomorrow....