Grandparents day was Great. We got to see Cason and Jaelyn, although, we went to Jaelyn's class after chapel so all the academic stuff was over, but we did get to see Cason count, spell, read and especially spend time with both of them. I worked out tonight for about 90 minutes, but, the first 45 or 50 minutes was learning about the machines. That was really good though.
I agree - the Grandparent's Day was fun. I confess that I ate several things that I shouldn't have eaten, but . . . . still lost 1.5 pounds this week. Will do better next time!
Grandparents day was Great. We got to see Cason and Jaelyn, although, we went to Jaelyn's class after chapel so all the academic stuff was over, but we did get to see Cason count, spell, read and especially spend time with both of them. I worked out tonight for about 90 minutes, but, the first 45 or 50 minutes was learning about the machines. That was really good though.
ReplyDeleteI agree - the Grandparent's Day was fun. I confess that I ate several things that I shouldn't have eaten, but . . . . still lost 1.5 pounds this week. Will do better next time!
ReplyDeleteI ran for 35 minutes today. Loving the treadmill! :)
ReplyDelete